1.24.2009

Busted

The streak is over!

Everyone knows I like to brag about myself. I believe I have many abilities that I feel others do not possess. One of them being that I am a perfect driver. I always point and laugh at those of my friends who get speeding tickets and other traffic violations. "Ha ha ha, you moron you can't obey the rules of the road you deserve your punishment" Well....... I will no more.

Recently I was pulled over for making an illegal U-turn. What?! In all my years of driving , which spans more than a decade, I've never received a ticket of any kind. Now I'm going to watch my streak be destroyed?!

Also with all the near "illegal" shit that I can partake here in the desert, you're telling me that I'm going to get nicked by a U-turn?!

So at first I was just going to pay the $170 violation and have it disappear from my life, but then I thought about you....my readers.....all three of you. It might be a fun adventure to go to traffic court and see what happens. If it is anything like that old show Night Court, then I'm sure to be in for some laughs.

Stay tuned. I need to get this blog some more traffic! HA!

2 comments:

  1. Take it from a guy who's had one or two... Pay the $170. I too thought it would be like Night Court, or at least Judge Judy. It wasn't. Oh lord, it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I got a ticket was in Coeur d'Alene, following Jaeger on our way to the class field trip to the Spokane TV stations... stupid Idaho... A particularly fun part, of the news stories we were part of, one of them covered the "speed trap" set up in Coeur d'Alene... they should have interviewed me!

    ReplyDelete