11.02.2008

Fashion Forward

I recently had an excellent fashion photo shoot.

It was a lot of fun. I like to take pictures of people, and I found out that in the right atmosphere with the right people makes all the difference.

Cassie Myers

This model's name is Cassie. She was great! Most people just want to get the shoot over as soon as possible, but not her. She has a great natural look. She was patient and had a very positive attitude. She wasn't afraid to get a little dirty either


Cassie Myers

One of the best parts of this shoot was its creative energy. My friend Courtney was the source of all that energy. She had all the clothes and wanted unique looks for each. We would talk about ideas and try multiple things out. I can't recall the last time when I felt like my photo shoot was like goofing around instead of working.

Cassie Myers

I wouldn't mind doing this as my permanent job. The only thing is I would need to surround myself with people who will make me want to reach for that extra bit of creativity. Who knows maybe my friends in this shoot will want to try to start our own fashion photography buisness.

1 comment:

  1. I saw these pics on flickr. You're making some great images these days.

    ReplyDelete