9.22.2008

Pointless Crap

Ok, so I've returned from my trip to Portland, Oregon, and I had a great time. I was able to see all my friends that I miss hanging out with. Although that there seemed not to be enough time in the week to do everything I wanted to do, I believe had a great taste of the Oregon life.

I have a lot of stories and plenty of pictures to show, but that will have to wait. I'm tired from my trip and I need to get back into the work mode.....BLAH!!!

There is one thing I wanted to share first. You know how when you want to get to your destination it sometimes seems like the flight is taking forever. On my way to Portland the flight was so damn long, but on the way back the time flew by. I hate that. Get me there already.

So on the flight to Portland I seemed extra bored. I read my book. Listened to my ipod. None of it seemed to plast the time any quicker. That was until I picked up the latest issue of SkyMall. This magazine is filled with pointless crap, and the sadest part about it that people actually by this shit. It did provided me with some much needed enertainment.

Look at this stupid product


I just don't get it. Why would any respective guitarist EVER by this product? Ooooh look here I can play the guitar now! It claims to help you learn to play "all" your favorite songs with one finger. This thing is stupid it only allows you to play four chords, and four of the easiest ones to learn at that.

If you really want to learn to play the same songs that this contraption can play, I suggest you learn how to actually learn the REAL chords. Well if you don't believe me, you might want to ask Herbert

2 comments:

  1. Dave likes the ads that have animal models. Like the stairs for your dog to get on the bed, or the kitty litter box that looks like furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I need that thing? Hours and hours of Guitar Hero have already taught me how to play every song I'd want to on guitar! Wait, who put all these strings on here?

    ReplyDelete