2.21.2007

Saw Her First

Dear Cousin Gobo,

Are you familar with the term "cock block"?
Well if you are not, the term pertains to when you are out on the town, talking to some interesting girls, and someone (male or female) will step in and literally block you from talking to that person anymore. When this happens with women doing the blocking it is normally a defensive move. They are just making sure that their friends are save from any creeps or jerks. When the blocking comes from a male, it is because he thinks he is better than you. This is dangerous because physical violence could develope. That is where your boys...pals...posse come into play. Your friends are there to watch your back, and to make sure nothing gets in your way of talking to that hot girl.

Well, my boys are a little different. It is part of the "guy code", when one of the boys is "working it" with a female, you stand by as back up. You assist him whenever needed, but you don't interfer with the pick up. And you never attempt to "cock block".

Take for example this hot girl right here.



I was talking to her the whole night. She was our waitress at the club we were partying, but she kept coming back to just sit with me and join in with all the fun. At one point I was really working the magic to say. Sitting right next to her, asking her things about herself, when......my friend I'm there partying with tries to intercept. He leans across me, interupts the conversation, and starts promoting himself to this girl. He totally just "cock blocked" me. And this isn't the first time I seen him do this. I've seen him wedge himself between two people that are talking, pull girls away from other guys, and try to completely draw all attention to himself.

Then it was on! As if the dinner bell rang to the buffet, the guys attacked her like a pack of hyenas. The girl who was hanging out with only me is now become the center of the party. Here are a few pictures to better describe what I mean.



For reasons unknown this usually happens to any girl that enters the pack. It also makes no sense, because these guys I hang out with are not looking for the same type of girl that I am. They are looking for "Ms. Right". I'm looking for Ms. Right Now.

Needless to say, I stayed persistent and I scored her phone number at the end of the night.

4 comments:

  1. Okay...great...but have you called her yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, dont be too offended, a lot of these clubs encourage their cocktail-waitresses to go to table and flirt with the men, sitting right next to them. So she was just kind of doing her job. I have had the same experience. If she kept coming to sit with you she probably felt most comfortable fulfilling her duties with you. You should go back there or call her again. A buddy of mine dates a lot of cocktail waitresses and thats how he does it. He goes back to the joint.

    ReplyDelete