2.23.2007

Why Do I Hate Myself

Dear Cousin Gobo,

I decided that this year I was going to improve myself. I want to gain some muscle mass and become a hardcore runner again. So I joined a gym, started going twice a week. Then everyday I attempt to pull my lazy ass out of bed to go running. For a short time, I was going strong. I actually felt better. The muscle is beginning to form and I'm able to run further and harder.

Then......



If you have noticed the content of the few previous posts, you see that I've been going out on the town partying. Not to mention that I also got sick a few days back. Today I felt like I could start back up with the training. I want to run a marathon later this year. My body hates me!

It was harder to restart this time than when I first began. My body doesn't want to run it wants to party. But I can't do both! I wanted to improve myself and I'm going to do it!

Well, I better go get showered and changed. I got to meet some friends for Happy Hour!

3 comments:

  1. Since you live so close by, you should run over to my house and we can go for a run. Maybe up lone mountain? Its a great run and would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to weigh your options: Health and happiness or sin and pain... Yeah, I decided to go with drinkin too.

    ReplyDelete