4.04.2013

Going on Hiatus

Has everyone been enjoying A Day, A Photo so far this year?

I have been having a lot of fun with taking these photos. I feel that this year is going much more smoothly than 2011. I think that entire experience helped me solve some of the hiccups I had that year.

Yet there still is the one small problem. I sometimes will to take vacations.  While I will still be taking photos, I will not be posting them online until I return from holiday.

I was thinking that maybe I could post using my iPhone, but I don't want to just post anything. Plus I know I will take much better photographs with my other cameras.  So you are going to have to wait.

From April 4 - 10 there will be no postings of the photo of the day. I haven't decided yet if I will post individually for each day or just one large post coving everything. You will have to wait and see.


- K

No comments:

Post a Comment