9.29.2011

PJ20 Kicks and More..

I finally ordered my new pair of PJ20 Vans.

9.29 - PJ Kicks

I really like the Flannel sides. Takes me back to the 90's when I used to run home from Catholic High School to throw on my worn out flannel shirts...even on the hottest of days.

 I can't wait for the PJ20 Blu ray to be delivered. No viewing in LV! Hopefully Pearl Jam goes on tour in the U.S. within the next year, so I can wear them to the concerts.

I also started to workout hardcore for the first time in my life. So naturally I had to purchase some BEEFCAKE!!

9.26 - BEEFCAKE!!

I am totally getting yoked!!

So go check out some more of my pics on Flickr

I would write more, but I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how Google Music Beta works. So I am leaving you with....BEEFCAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment