8.26.2011

I Hate the Heat!!

This week has been awful! The temperature has risen well over 100 degrees all week long. One day it reached up to 115 degrees! I didn't want to go outside let alone shoot any photographs.  Sure I could have taken the easy way out and stayed inside, taking photos of A/C units of something stupid like that.

Nah! I wanted to do something related to the heat and the sun. I wanted to you to feel my pain. Only problem is that it is damn hard to photograph heat. So here are my photos of HEAT WEEK!!! (catchphrase pending)


8.21 - Hot Bright Sun
8.22 - Evening Pool
8.23 - Heat Supplies
8.24 - Set Already Damn You!
8.25 - Long Shadows
8.26 - The Melting

Also go check out more of my photos posted on my Flickr site. There are a lot of great Yellowstone photos to view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment