2.19.2009

Holy HDTV!!

I am addicted! I can't help myself. Ever since I got a HD television, I can't stop watching the HDTV. Anything on HD is amazing. I find myself watching shows that I never would have watched if it wasn't in HD. The shows on the History Channel, Animal Planet are so cool I will be up all night watching anything that's on those type of channels. Even my favorite shows like Heroes and 24 are so much better. The picture is so clear that you feel like your part of the show.

Although there is a down side to HDTV, you get addicted to shows that are so bad and stupid that they are awfully awesome!



Like this show. Exterminators on A&E is so pointless, but I find myself glued to it. The main characters are great to laugh at, not to mention the situations they get the themselves in and the clients they meet.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. Billy the Exterminator. Who said it... I think it was Lord Byron "Tis strange-bet true; for truth is always strange; stranger than fiction"
    Translation: you can't make this shit up..

    ReplyDelete