6.16.2007

Take Home THIS!

Dear Cousin Gobo,

No longer will petroleum industry hold me as it's slave.

After more than a year of living in the very HOT desert. My station has decided to give me....my very own take home company vehicle.

Today I say goodbye to high gas prices. Hello company gas card!

This is a long time coming. I was told it took so long because no one has left our staff in over a year. Lucky for me, the company needed a few new trucks. In turn, it meant that I would get one of the hand me downs.

I'm not complaining. I don't have to keep racking up miles on my own personal car now. First order of business, get this sweet ride detailed. Maybe upgrade for a pair of 20's. Oh yeah! and some spinners.

Viva La Raza!!!

3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty nice hand-me-down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is more of a rolling bilboard than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ride, could use a bit more pimpin though.

    ReplyDelete