6.27.2007

San Di-ego

Dear Cousin Gobo,

I needed some time away from the arid desert, so I decided to hit the beach. SoCal here I come!



Welcome to San Diego. Beautiful city. Very clean, hip, friendly, and all around awesome!



The weather was perfect. Sunny and warm. It sure wasn't as HOT as the desert. Scenery was great. Just look at all those plam trees. Oh yeah, the BEACH....


The Beach was bitchin'!!!! The water was warm, the sand was smooth, and the sun was shinning. I had a blast. I swam the ocean...I boogied the the board...I tanned the hell out of my skin. Say hello to the skin cancer. Now I am burnt red! OUCH!

I loved San Diego. I'm totally going to head back there very soon. There is plenty more for me to explore. Balboa park, Petco Park, Sea World, Comic Con.....also beach, beach, beach.

Just check out this cool statue along the water.


T.C.B., Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment