2.02.2007

Snow in the ASS



Dear Cousin Gobo

Last week I went snowboarding for the first time in a long time. I drove out of the desert and headed North to Utah. It wasn't far, about three hours, or two and a half hours at Travelin' speed. It was as wonderful as I remember it. The snow was light....fluffy....and there was plenty of it. There were a few problems, though. Since I haven't hit the mountain for quite some time, I had a little trouble keeping my balance on occasions. Plus I was wearing a new hydration pack also changing my center of gravity. So naturally I fell a few times, but only when I wanted to do something really cool. Like jumping over a log or a small child skiing. I few times I wreaked damn hard causing snow to get down my boardpants. This made my ass to get really cold.

This photo is a re-enactment of the snow in the ass. My friend suggested that maybe I should try to sell snowcones.

1 comment:

  1. oh...you mean THIS blog. i like it better. once i'm sober...i link you on my blog...which no one reads.

    ReplyDelete