2.02.2007

Brand New Miles

Dear Cousin Gobo,

It's time for a change. A time for a re-imagination.

For about a year or so I've tried to write you letters about everyday common events that I spun into interesting yet choatic yarns. I would describe things out in great detail as if I had never experience such a thing. That didn't work out so well. The problem was I just couldn't keep up with it. I tried writing from a view of an outside observer, when the events I wrote about were things that I experienced. So from this moment forward, all posts are going to come straight from my point of view. This will make for a much more interesting and frequently posted blog. Welcome to the new Travlein' Miles.

Of course I will keep some of the old references that we both enjoy. And as a homage to the old Miles, I will keep the older postings. That way you can re-visit any as you wish.

In the Chinese New Year, it's suppose to be the Year of the Boar. There will be nothing boring about this year

No comments:

Post a Comment