8.09.2005

Lost Time



Originally uploaded by Travelin' Miles.
Dear Cousin Gobo,

Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile. I've seemed to have lost a little time in the last couple days. I've bumped into a group of cheery fellows, I say cheery because they were always laughing and in high spirits. I never quite got what was so funny though.......anyways, They invited me what they called a "KEY-GRRR". I had no idea what that was, so I was intrigued. They brought me to a dwelling that emitted bright colored lights and large amount of noise, I believe it is called "MusiK". Inside the dwelling, hundreds of people were moving to and fro with strange cups of blue and red in hand. I was given one of these strange cups and was told to "Pound It, Man". It was a bitter tasting drink and very frofty, but after a few cups it tasted better and better with every sip. I too became very cheery, and all the loud noises and bright lights soon just blended away.
I awoke to water spraying all over my body in middle of a green field. I have no idea why or how I got there. I had a strange feeling of pain all over my body especially in my head.
Although the end result was quite tormenting, I have a wierd feeling that that will not be my last Key-Grr.

Travelin' Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment