4.17.2009

The KILLERS

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

The Killers blew the roof off the new Joint. What a way to open the doors. This concert was the one to see of the summer. Every song was filled intensity, and Brandon Flowers was all over the place. He stole the show. Then they brought the noise! The final song had fire balls shoot from the back of the stage and sparks rained down over the crowd. It was totally tits!

Complete set list
1. Spaceman
2. This is Your Life
3. Somebody Told Me
4. For Reasons Unknown
5. I Can't Stay
6. Joyride
7. Bling (Confession Of A King)
8. Shadowplay
9. Losing Touch
10. Smile Like You Mean It
11. Human
12. A Dustland Fairytale
13. Sam’s Town
14. Read My Mind
15. Mr. Brightside
16. All These Things That I've Done
*encore*
17. Bones
18. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
19. When You Were Young

1 comment:

  1. They're passing through Sac in September, I may just have to hit that up.

    ReplyDelete