1.01.2008

A Look Back

Dear Cousin Gobo,

Okay, so a lot has happened over the past month, yet you don't know any of it. I wanted to tell you about everything but I just got caught up with other activities. As the new year begins, I vow to keep you more informed. To start it out, here is a peek of all the stories I neglected to tell you. I can only hope that this will stimulate your interest for future posts. Mostly likely I forget about you again. What can I say? Sometimes I am just a jerk.

The past year was great. I know this new one will continue to rock. Cheers!


















2 comments:

  1. I expect much more out of you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin Gobo called me the other day, and was wondering if you tapped that girl in the first pic...you know...miss closed eye peace sign. I told him you did. I hope that's cool.

    ReplyDelete