11.18.2007

Travelin' .... Let's Begin!

Dear Cousin Gobo,

Today is going to be a turning point in my life. I know in my last entry I told you about how I may disappear for awhile. Well that was before I received a surprise in the mail.



Who says the government doesn't work fast? I was expecting this to be sent in a couple months, but I never thought it would be less than two weeks.

Some people may view this as no big deal, but for someone raised in a small town of the Montana Rockies it is very much so. I always wanted my friends and family to see the world through my unique eyes. Now here is my chance. I've already experienced so much. More than most in my hometown could dream. My family already believes that I'm brave by being able to pick up and move to a new place. Knowing no one or nothing about it. I don't see it that way. My name wouldn't be Travelin' if I wasn't reaching for the next adventure.

A friend told me that all I need to do is take the "leap of faith". Buy the ticket. Get a passport. The rest will all fall into place. I'm almost ready. I don't know when it will happen, within the next year I hope. This is going to be the beginning of my next great adventure. I'm not just talking about taking a quick vacation trip to a foreign land. I'm looking higher. By now you have to get that I talking about moving to another country.

That's it. All types of people want to live here. Well I want to live there. This will all happen within the next year. And I'll take you with me.

Isn't it exciting!

T.B.C. Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment