11.13.2007

Rough Morning

Dear Cousin Gobo,

I saw this on a friend's posting, thought I would try it out. Today was not a good day.

I woke up quite late because I was covering the Frontier Implosion last night. Sorry no pictures



This is too bad because I have alot to do and no time to do it.



Hopped in the car, went for a quick drive



Had to let a girl out through the gate at my complex. Why was she waiting? How come she couldn't get out? Who cares.



Went to the store. I needed a few things. Yesterday someone at work got me sick. That combined with the dust cloud at the implosion most likely



So I picked up these.

Now I know someone at work got me sick because I was fine all day before I went in to work. I went to the gym. I was fine. I went to get lunch. I was fine. I go to work, and shortly after I start to feel my throat getting sore



I also pickup some Zicam just in case this sore throat turns into more.



I should get this instead. I bet that would kill every virus in my body



The shitty part is that how can anyone be sick on days like this? One down side of living in the desert. The best part of the year is ususally the winter, and that is the when most people will get sick. But not me. I am going to fight it to the death

T.C.B., Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Blogging about the minutia of your day. It's the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete