8.18.2007

A Much Deserved Rest

Dear Cousin Gobo,

After the last few weeks I had, I am in need of some time for myself to get re-adjusted. Middle of last week, I awoke to discover some hooligans broke a window out of my work vehicle. The thieves took only the stuff I needed to do my job properly: a camera tripod, a light kit, and a box of various cables.



These things are useless to anyone who doesn't shot video professionally. I have no idea why someone, other than a meth-head looking for quick cash, would steal this stuff. So I had to deal with police reports, serial numbers, annoyed supervisors, and a voilated self-esteam. Eventhough my chief kept telling me it wasn't my fault, in a way I thought it was. I was emotionally distraught. Then...



I was told I was working my last weekend shift. Yeah! When I was I told you ask? How about on Monday. Yes, I was called on my day off and told my new shift started that day. So I guess I'm going to work ten straight now. The shitty part was I didn't get to tell my reporter/friend that I wasn' t going to be working with him anymore until Friday. Damn

So after a week of dealing with some new paranoia and another week of work with out any days off, I'm alittle drained. I couldn't think of a single event that could refill my spirits, reignite my upbeat energy. Until...



I saw this. Now I'm not much of a fan of musicals. But...



this one stars The Danza! Yes that's right, Who's the Boss? star Tony Danza is probably the only one with the power to cheer me up. I don't know, there's just something about envisioning Tony Danza singing and dancing that makes me laugh. I'll keep you updated when I go to the show.

T.C.B., Baby!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they're really working down the ladder on stars for that show. Gene Wilder, Matthew Broderick, David Schwimmer, TONY DANZA! Next up I'm guessing it'll either be Tom Arnold or Balki from "Perfect Strangers". Now that's a musical I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather see a show with Alyssa Milano. She's...well...you know. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall off the blogging wagon? Or just got better things to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for a new post, dawg!

    Perhaps something about the Cincinatti Tigers or the Portland Pussy-Cats...or whatever.

    ReplyDelete